If you’re like us, you’re getting inundated with information as we all strive to move forward with the best course of action during COVID-19.
We have curated a list of a few of the resources we’ve been monitoring that we feel could be helpful for youth development and education leaders.
SCRI’s Top 5 COVID-19 Youth Development Resources:
1. The National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) has compiled COVID-19 resources to help schools and districts provide supports for their students and community.
2. The national charitable community organization Independent Sector offers COVID-19 policy updates and thought leadership resources to support the nonprofit sector in serving the most vulnerable populations.
3. The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) offers a continually updated page with the latest on state-level legislation to support action related to COVID-19.
4. The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) has partnered with a coalition of education organizations to create the “COVID-19 Learning Keeps Going” site offering free tools, strategies, tips, and best practices for online education.
5. The consortium of education philanthropists, Grantmakers for Education (GFE), has created a compilation of resources for philanthropies, schools, districts, and educators, including information on rapid response funds.
We hope that these resources will prove useful to you in meeting current challenges. SCRI is committed to supporting our partners in forging a path forward.